Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not yet time, but I know its coming


Met with a good friend/mentor today. She is an amazing woman that I love dearly because how she loves God and others and pours herself into me.

We talked about many things, but one thing in particular was if I had given any thought into doing something in particular in the future. I had.

It is one of those things that would be a position where I would be in charge of lots and its a big responsibility. I don't want to say that I can do it, because right now I can't.

But God has put it on my heart, and I know that He is pushing me towards that. And I admitted it. Its not like I want to run around saying its going to happen, because we don't know when. Right now I could not handle it, I am not equipped, not ready. But one day I will be.

I have never felt so needed before or so empowered before in my entire life, and it is God behind this pull. This is my purpose, or one of them, and knowing I am not the only one who thinks that makes me feel more sane.

Kinda like being a mom, I never thought I could before, but now I know I can, I am ready. I won't be perfect, but I have support in place.

God, help me to live up to the goals you have placed in my heart. I love what you have done in my life so far, and it is just going to get better.

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Sometimes we are thrust into situations we didn't thing we were ready for, but manage to do just fine.
God knows better than we what we can do.