Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Weigh IN!


Last weigh in weight: 245.6
Today's weight: 241.8 (loss = 3.8)
Total weight loss: 35.8
Weight to lose till next mini-goal: 16.8

If I lose 1.9 lbs then I have to drop a point in my WW calculations, less food! But its a good thing!

Did really well eating except for yesterday. A trip to the ER with Dave meant no breakfast, so we hit Brown's chicken on the way home... YUMMY! Corn Fritters with powdered sugar? Oh yeah, fried dough-licious. And their chicken beats KFC a million to one! Then my stomach hurt last night, gee I wonder why, so I had egg noodles and Maalox for dinner. (Not at the same time...)

Oh Dave??? You can pray for him. His digestive system is giving him a really hard time (will spare you details), and we have an appointment with the GI doc on Tuesday. Luckily he isn't dying or anything so the ER docs let us go home pending our Tuesday appointment.

Well, off to the gym, gotta keep up this losing streak!


5 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Hooray to us both.

Last weigh in: 175 lbs.
Today's weigh in: 172 lbs.
Loss this week: 3 lbs.
Total Weight Loss to date: 21 lbs.

Went and bought myself a new cute, flirty summer dress :)

Even with the couple of birthday drinks, cake & ice cream, and birthday fondue, I still managed to have a loss!! I'm amazed, but I'm pretty sure it's thanks to all the jogging & pilates I've been doing.
Gonna keep it up!
See ya next week for the next weigh in!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you on your accomplishment this week in Weight Watchers. Keep it up!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Even with all that chicken & stuff you lost some? Good for you-

There's been a horrible stomach bug going around work - so maybe it's a form of that n D will soon recover. I pray for him all the time-

ZoeyBella said...

Good for you! It's so hard to drop pounds it seems. It's been my problem for the longest time. That, and I'm lazy and food tastes good.

But keep up the great work :)

Anonymous said...

really cool...the weigh in i mean, not the ER stuff. hope he gets better fast.