Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Weigh -IN


New Feature as promised. My friends and my family are going to help hold me accountable, as are my blog friends. This is the anticipated weigh-in post.

Start weight: 1/21/08 at WW 277.6
Last ww weight: 5/12/08 251.6
total loss at WW: 26 lbs
I started by tightly fitting in a size 26.

weight today right now on home scale: 244.5
weight loss since ww: 7.1 lbs
total weight loss: 33.1 lbs
now fit in size 24, and getting loose.

Next mini goal weight: 225 lbs.
Weight to lose: 19 lbs.
Goal size 22, and the clothes my sister saved for me.

Next week I will just list current weight and total weight lost with countdown to next goal.

Unfortunately, my trip to the gym got de-railed today due to a chaotic search for an important document (which I had safely tucked in a completely ridiculous place to avoid such search, of course.)

I also aim not to step on the scale until next Monday, which will be hard. Anyways, if you plan on helping me out, THANK YOU. You can help out just by prayer and comments.

5 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Cool! I'll keep it with you. I'll just comment after each one of your "weigh-ins".

Starting weight (home scale) 3/19/08
193 lbs.
Fit tightly in a size 16

Today's weight (home scale) 6/2/08
173 lbs
Fitting nicely in a size 14

Total weight loss to date: 20lbs!
Next weigh-in will be next Monday like you! Go us!

Shelley said...

Great Job Tammy! I say when we get down to our goal weights, we have our wedding gowns altered down... ha ha ha. I know we both just got back to wedding weights! SAD!!! I also gotta give props to yer mom cuz she is looking good too! We are some hot mammas!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Good luck to you both!
Keep up the good work-

Anonymous said...

that's awesome - my wife actually started the WW system about 3 weeks ago, and has lost about 9 pounds since starting.

cestmoi19 said...

I know! Saw mom's pic w/ Bean! The scale only said 7lbs less, but it so looks like more to me!

And actually, I do believe I am below what I was at for the wedding :) Sweet! Hoping I can eventually fit in a size 12 again like in high school!