Monday, February 11, 2008

Weighed in! (week 3)


I lost one dog, I mean one pound this week. Total of 9.2 lbs since I started. Yeah me! I was upset it was only one, but then I remembered something crucial:

I didn't gain anything!

Slowly but surely, this thing takes time... I will do it healthily. I am learning how to eat healthy. To live healthy. To feel healthy. To claim back my life that God has given me.

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord...

I was so annoyed we sang that song twice in service. I should have been paying attention. God speaks to me every day, I just need to open my ears and listen.

You are the Everlasting God... The Everlasting God... The Everlasting!!!!!

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

You're right! Any losing is a battle won! It always gets harder as the body adjusts.
Every week can't be a best week, after all.
Sometimes Salt n water weight alone can make a big "weight" difference.
Better numbers Next week!