Monday, February 25, 2008

Change the World?


How do you change the way the entire world thinks? How do you get people to see the truth instead of being blinded by the blatant lies?

I have no idea. I can't do it alone, I know that.

How do you change years and years of thinking? How do you change a family pattern that has gone on for generations?

Eric Clapton doesn't know.

I do know that "God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors..."

I do know that my Jesus came to the earth and loved the poor and accosted the arrogant. When He came, and died, and rose again, the world changed.

But somehow, we lost touch with that and follow the same rituals that Jesus put down the Pharisees for doing.

Here I am, reading The Forgotten Ways, praying to find out how I can help to change the world.

Where is it that you want to see the world change?


1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I want every one to treat other people the way they want to be treated. I'm dealing with many bad folks at work lately, of course they're from the larger nearby city, inconsiderate n rude. No matter what they do to me tho, I keep up my end of the Golden Rule-

If everyone followed it, there would be less sadness.