Monday, September 17, 2007

Keep it up folks!


I want to thank those of you who have been praying for me. It is working!

(Especially my good friend Karen, who hasn't read this blog in a while, but she is undergoing surgery today. Right now as I speak. Karen is undergoing a life changing surgery. Pray for her and her doctors and her recovery.)

Your prayers worked and are working with me. I started to feel better yesterday after I asked for prayers. I am not 100% but the horrible course of the cold where it takes over my brain is gone! I am confident that I will be able to return to life at full speed sooner rather than later!

I also want to thank everyone who has been an encouragement to me. By saying that you missed me or thought of me or that I encourage you means so much. I am really trying to step out in life and make some new friends. Praises for that, and praises for another friend whose name also starts with a K who had an outpatient procedure Friday and seems to be doing well. (It was great to see you on Saturday!)

Anyone who can pray for me, I love it! I am praying for all of you too! With all of my love... Shelley

Of course, it goes without saying, but I am going to say it... thank you Jesus...

3 comments:

Shelley Christensen said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Shelley! You're awesome. Sounds like you've got your hands quite full right now. Hope you're feeling better soon!

ZoeyBella said...

Saying a prayer for someone works wonders. It never hurt to say an extra one for someone who needs it ;)

Neo said...

XRC - Prayers to you and your friends.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo