Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad news


Well, I have some bad news to share. Dave and I took Abby to the doctor yesterday. Abby has been limping for about a week, and it is only getting a tiny bit better, not a lot like I would hope. The vet wants to do x-rays to see what is going on with her leg. Her knee and her hip have some swelling. The good news is that we can do it at the same time we clean her teeth (and we got in this week for the special) so that she only has to go under once.

More bad news. My dog has fleas. This also means that the other two dogs have fleas and my cat has fleas, and the house has fleas and the yard has fleas and I just spent a bundle on flea medicine for 4 pets for 3 months. I hope they all die before we move back home. (The fleas, not the pets!) Too bad I can't make money opening up my own flea circus.

So that is hopefully all the bad news I get for the week.

Good news is the floor is mostly installed. I hope we can get er done soon, Dad and Yola come back next week!

2 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

Looking at everything else in the world, that's not such bad news. But I do hope things get better for ya! ;)

Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleas are tough to get out of the house! I still have one infested room I can't enter without becoming live-bait- Good luck with those.
Good luck with the puppy's leg too!