Friday, September 21, 2007

Its Friday but Tuesday is coming...

These guys are Tree63. They rock! I got to see them perform live at Ignite Chicago! Also, I got to meet them, shake their hands and get their autographs. John Ellis is the front man, lead singer and guy in the middle of the picture. Personally, he was so kind and honest. I have to give props to these guys for playing an awesome show, and then greeting us all afterwards. They were so tired. I love their music, I love their message, their passion.

Originally from South Africa, they now live in or near Nashville. If you like it, you can check out podcasts from the band on youtube or itunes. Want a preview of the new album, check out their MySpace page. You can listen to a full length version of the single "Sunday". Then on Tuesday, go buy the album. Seriously, it rocks!

Also out Tuesday is Remedy by David Crowder Band! Tuesday, alleluia, its not so far away...

No comments: