Friday, September 28, 2007

Abby update


I never realized how quiet life is without Abby. I was so lonely yesterday when I got up and she wasn't there.

Her vet visit went well, she was a good girl. She now has a shaved spot on her right front leg where they did her IV. Her hips look perfect, but her knee is a bit messed up, soft tissue wise. Doc thinks its her cruciate ligament. Wants us to do consults. We may be able to fix her up without surgery! YAY!

Pray for my doggie's knee to heal, so we don't have to do surgery.

But Shelley, its just a dog! No way! This is Dave and my baby girl. We love her like a daughter. Don't you dare tell me not to love her!

Oh and a praise! The Frontline is working! My dog is no longer a fleabag!

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Pets are family, period! I hate when other folks don't feel that...
Poor little pup-