Friday, December 8, 2006

Don't let it snow

Death of snowmen, my greatest wish. Not that I have anything against them, they are cute and all. I hate this frigid weather. My legs ache in the cold. My face and hands get extremely chapped. My gas and electric bills go up, because I need to supplement my furnace due to leaky windows. That and I hate the cold, have I mentioned? I loved Thanksgiving week. 50 degrees, sunny, and layers were totally unnecessary. This is the part of the year that I keep wishing would just zoom by. You might say here, but Shelley, why are you getting married in January then? Simple, I need yet another reason to look forward to winter. I need to have good things to go along with the bad. It would not be so bad if the wind didn't cut me down to the core, my lungs didn't protest with every breath, and my toes and fingers didn't have to defrost. I am really looking forward to Arizona, where I won't have to wear a scarf and 3 coats to stay warm.

No comments: