Thursday, December 28, 2006

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH the countdown begins...

10 days to go until the wedding! No wonder all my nails are gone! People ask me how I am doing. I guess I am ok, it hadn't really hit me yet, but I suppose I am feeling the crunch because my fingers are getting raw. I suppose I had better start finding other things to chew on. This baby has the right idea, don't start biting your nails, ever!

In the meantime, I have to harass people who have yet to respond via card or any manner. I paid the money to put the stamp on the envelope, how hard can it be? Oh, I am just as bad, I never send the thing either when I cannot go. I just don't want any surprises. Hi, I didn't know all 4 of you were coming, too bad we don't have enough table space!

I really should call my DJ. He is the only one I have not talked to since November. I need to tell him that Joe isn't gonna be a groomsman. I need to get the list of songs from my piano man to list in the program. I need to get my shoes. I need to shop for more decorations... I need white lights. Ok, well it sounds like I need to go to bed, but now I am too stressed out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelley this is just one day, don't stress. Just pray that the rest of your days together go smoothly. You put the plans in place and that's all you can do. Hopefully the things that do go wrong you won't even know about, you will be oblivious.