Thursday, March 5, 2009

God-incidences

Sometimes things just are too funny because they are exactly what is on my heart.

Take www.PerryNoble.com, a blog by a pastor out in South Carolina. I open it up to read just about exactly what is on my heart...

Also thanks to "Helper of Mankind" who never reads my blog, but if she does she knows who she is for the "God appointed" phone call. His time is always best!

Now, with my apologies to Pastor P:

Here are some thoughts that I really feel the Lord has been pouring into me recently…

  • “You have no idea how HUGE I am!”
  • Right now God is at work…doing things that I am COMPLETELY unaware of…but will reap the results of when He thinks I am ready.
  • He doesn’t need me…I need Him!
  • I am NOT the source of one single blessing in my life–HE IS!!!
  • When HIS vision consumes me I will be both overwhelmed and overjoyed!
  • When you play around with sin…there are always consequences!
  • If I can accomplish “His vision” without HIS help…then it isn’t “His vision!”
  • He leads me step by step–NOT in three to five year plans!
  • He is Sovereign and is not surprised by anything.
  • “DO NOT SETTLE!”
  • God often works through the “impossible” to accomplish the “unbelievable!”
  • I need to live in faith…NOT in fear!
  • The key to continually taking my marriage to the next level is to stop seeking things from him and to start going all out to serve him!
  • The world belongs to Him and not the stock market.
  • My responsibility as a leader is to set the next generation up for success.
  • So goes the leader–so goes the people.
  • I need to have more fun!!!

Can’t wait to see what He says next!!!

3 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Last week: 158lbs.
This week: 157lbs.
Mini Goal: 150lbs.

Started softball! Woot! More exercise and less time to snack ;)
Hope your baby steps are coming along!
Love,
me

Anonymous said...

awesome thoughts from God!

Snaggle Tooth said...

At least He knows you're listening!