Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Esther invitation

I want things, I make plans.
My plans mean nothing if God is not behind them.

I know God called me for this one purpose.
I don't want to screw it up.
I don't want to go against his will.

You see, its just that my heart is set so heavily on a certain outcome, and I don't know what I would do if it did not end up that way.

I have to get over it now. I have to be ready for it all to happen, good, bad, and surprise.

God is going before me, of this I am sure.

I need to be still.

Esther prayed and fasted for 3 days before going before the king.

Will you join me? If you are interested in partaking a 3 day prayer and fast a'la Esther with me, please email me icanseerightthroughyou (at) gmail (dot) com or message me on Facebook.

If you need more details, they can be gotten the same way.

I will do this not for me, but because God has chosen me "for such a time as this" and I am honored. I do this for His glory. He has the situation under control no matter what I do, I just want to accept his invitation to be a part of something awesome.

No comments: