Friday, May 9, 2008

The Adventures of Jason and the Golden Briefs


What the heck is a grown man doing with a golden pair of underpants?

Well, he won an award. The award is silly, but the reason for it is not. Follow Jason as he takes thee BVDs on tour.

Who knows where he will go next?

Congrats to Jason.

BTW, Jason goes to Crossings in Knoxville, TN. One of our New Thing churches. I found him by clicking links and kept coming back. He is my age, is married and has a son named Eli. Jason will be joining my blogroll, and has given me honors by listing me on his!

2 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

A very strange award trophy! A bit embarrassing kinda! Do they awrd it to women also?

Anonymous said...

strange indeed, but funny and well loved in our leadership community...and yes, given to both men and women! the winner each month get an amazing standing ovation with whooping and hollering that lasts about 3-4 minutes - it's amazing.