Friday, November 16, 2007

Prayer Partnering

Tomorrow I am going to get together with some friends with the purpose of prayer. We all have a passion for our ministry, and a passion for prayer. We all have the spirit in us, urging us to go on. We have God-sized dreams. We know what He can accomplish. We also know that it is up to HIM to do it. We must lean on Him, asking for help.

This is not for us, not to make us look like we are special or better or anything else. This is for God and His glory. We need to remember that always.

Sometimes people do things to make themselves look good. I don't do this for that purpose, I do this because I am compelled by the Holy Spirit. I feel as if I would burst if I did not. I would burst if I did not obey. Something big is going to happen, and its gonna be awesome. Lives will be saved for the Kingdom.

His will be done here on earth, right now... that is my wish. I just want people to experience a little less hell on earth, and a lot more heaven.

Because He loved me so much that even if I was the only person on earth, Jesus would have died for my sins. I want people to know that, but also to live that. You really haven't experienced Christ until you have experienced the resurrection life he has to offer. This isn't easy, but its so good.

Want to know what I mean? Experience some fruits of the spirit.

the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I think prayer is more powerful than alot of folks realize. After all, Jesus was a man of prayer, which is how his mission n miracles were accomplished.

Today I prayed for the many Bengladesh dead, along with the living souls important in my life. This list continually grows-