Friday, November 2, 2007

Just when we thought we were home


Dave and I are living in a hotel right now. The suggestion was made that we should not stay at our house until the cleaning was done because of the toxicity. Our insurance covers it, and so we are nomads again. We found a really clean and affordable hotel about 5 minutes from home (depending on traffic) and so we shall see what comes of this and when we go home.

So don't mind if I don't update the blog for a while. While the hotel offers free wi-fi, we don't have a laptop. Currently I sit at "Dad's internet cafe" aka Dad's house. I have some errands to run, so I am off.

Remember to appreciate the things you do have... I do.

3 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

You do have all the important stuff!
I hated the loaner imposition I did so long, but it sure beats totally having no access.
"Thanks Xray Chicks Dad!"

Neo said...

XRC - You guys really need to do something about that massive black cloud you have over you!

Geez,

Peace,

- Neo

Shelley said...

Ah yes, all clouds DO have a silver lining.

love to you all...