Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


For Turkey Day, I will be going to my Aunt Robin's house. For day after (Ham Day) I will be going to Dad's house. Megan will be in town (yeah!) and I get to see her both days.

For today, I get to work a double shift at the hospital. Pray that I don't curl up in the salad and fall asleep tomorrow, especially after all the tryptophan in the turkey knocks me out!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of my friends and family that read my blog. May you be blessed on Thanksgiving and every day.

2 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Bless you n the your tryptophan nap on Turkey day too!

I'll be tired on the opposite than normal day schedule myself- then I get to work all week-end with huge orders to fill.
For me, eating meat at 2pm will be difficult! I'm sure the babies will keep me wide awake. The football on TV may try to put me out, tho- Then a 4-hour drive home.

This pic is very cute!

ZoeyBella said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope you enjoy the day.

(Cute pic, by the way!)