Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Myself on stage


Last night, I got up on stage and gave my testimony. I openly told people who I am, who I was, and where I am going. Some of which you might know if you followed my blog, but not all. It was the most public confession of my sins and my strengths. Why did I do it?

I want people to know that it IS possible, there IS a way out, light at the end of the tunnel, gold at the end of the rainbow...

The one friend who doesn't come to C the J and I invited showed up! Wow! I was glad she was there. I made myself vulnerable, and yet again God came through.

People told me I have a gift for speech. I must appear more confident than I feel. I have to give all the credit to being on the Forensics (speech) team in high school. And also to my great speech teacher at COD. Oh yeah, and God, who is constantly telling me that I AM a beautiful, talented creation, even when I don't feel like one.

No comments: