Friday, March 23, 2007

The snail on my head


Still not 100% but my boss called last night to ask how I was. I told him "sorry, I didn't have a Ferris Bueller's Day Off!" I only wish... no it was a pajama-rama day instead.

So I am not 100 percent yet, but much better. Definitely well rested and Law and Ordered out. Still debating which Law and Order series is my favorite: SVU or CI. I really like Goran and Eames on CI, but as an ensemble, I enjoy Stabler, Benson, Munch, Fin, and the Chinese forensic psychiatrist much more. Plus I like the captain the best on SVU. The original is still good, but I would rather watch Ice-T and Richard Belzer ham it up. On CI, I am not too "big" on Chris Noth, but I love Vincent D'Onofrio. Or should I say I love his acting, his character.

Didn't I say I had enough? I guess not. Its the characters plus the thrill of the chase that makes this show so successful.

Oh yeah, my head. Comes and goes, hopefully today its mostly goes. The pain that is. So maybe one of these days I can have a Ferris day, but the Cubs haven't opened yet... soon enough, soon enough. In the meantime, radiation, the cause of, and solution to, all life's cancer. (bad, bad inside joke)

2 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - My fav is the original. They run marathon's from time to time on USA.

Get better soon.

Peace,

- Neo

Shelley said...

I live on USA and TNT Neo! Even moreso now!