Thursday, March 1, 2007

Putting up the tootsies tonight

Work went well, and despite my back's objections this morning, my feet did work. They are almost getting used to the shoes, but if I had to wear them any longer I would have died. I did have a back up plan in bringing my orthotic sandals with me and wearing them before and after, which helped tremendously. Still, tonight I am going to take it easy and put my tootsies up to rest.

I took tons of pictures, and need to download them to a disk so that they can be used at work. After that, American Idol results show (because I am never home Thursday nights) and going to bed early, maybe. I am sure Dave will be tired as well. Perhaps we will be able to do a couple more chapters in our study tonight, too.

I have never wanted to go to bed early before, I must be getting old.

1 comment:

Neo said...

XRC - Must be hard to see upside down.