Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An original post by me, about ME


I bet you miss me. I keep posting stuff from this book. One would think I work for Freedom in Christ Ministries but I don't. I just found so many truths in this book that lots of people do not understand. But, onto something personal to satisfy your curiosity.

This week is the Quality Fair at work, which I am a member of the planning committee. Basically, it is a chance for the hospital and the employees to show off what they have been doing to improve quality. For me, it is a chance to get involved in encouraging others to improve quality at the hospital. Personally, I get to work with people that are the "heads" of all these different areas. I get an insight into management and leadership by talking with these staff members. A few of the women have been very gracious and actually are interested in me as a person, which is a different experience for me. Also, I get to wear a suit instead of pajamas (scrubs) and look professional, or at least attempt to.

Thanks to my sister Megan who helped me shop for the suit, to my director Linda for appointing me to the committee, and to my supervisor and manager for understanding why I won't be working Wednesday and Thursday in the department. Thanks to all the ladies on the committee that have made me feel welcome.

So, this will be a new experience for me. I cannot wait to see it all pulled together! It has been awesome to see collaboration at work, and Wednesday I get to see the final results. That, and I get to wear a suit. Thanks God for the opportunity. May I grow and learn what you want me to grow and learn.

2 comments:

Neo said...

XRC - Good luck!

Peace,

- Neo

cestmoi19 said...

Awe...cutest picture ever of baby Nookerses....