Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where the Spirit of the Lord is...

So I am sitting in THE OFFICE where all the cool people work. Where the staff at Community churns out the good stuff. Where Lupe keeps everyone from blowing up the printers and copiers.
I have been doing work for Celebrate the Journey, helping get ready for launch. With my limited abilities, and the grace of Lupe, I have made nametags, maps, signup sheets, and the sorts. I have gotten a free lunch. I have said hi to people that I admire. I got to hear about a signed lease.

I feel like a dork writing about this.

But I am just enjoying being where church happens.

You see, I get super excited to be a part of where God is working at. And he certainly is moving here at COMMUNITY. And while I may sometimes feel like the quiet stalker type because I follow everyone on their blogs and facebook and twitter, today I get to be a part of it. For just one day. For now.

God has big plans to use me, and he is calling me to step up to the plate. And like it. I love it.

No comments: