Monday, February 16, 2009

Miracle on a Monday

You know, after all the time I spent writing about my Bible, I feel either embarrassed or completely overwhelmed by God's grace. You see, today as I was getting on my computer to look up the number for the restaurant, I looked over by my bed. Sitting on the end stand as if it had been there the whole time was none other than my Bible.

Immediately I think its a miracle. God brought my Bible back to me! Is it true? I don't remember taking it out of my bag and bringing it to my bed to read! Last I remember it was in my bag at church. I remember taking it out to read Isaiah 6:6 to a friend who burned her tongue on hot tea. Later, I took a bunch of stuff out at the restaurant to go over a list in my notebook with Dave. That is where I think I set the Bible off to the side. I have no recollection of taking it out of my bag and bringing it to bed.

So now, instead of staring at the screen, I am going to go away from here and curl up with my ole friend that I have missed so much over the past day.

Miracle or mindlessness? You make your call as to what you believe. As for me, nothing is impossible.

2 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

I'm glad you found your Bible! It is sad if it gets lost because they do become so personal!

Ok, so it's Monday, here goes:
Last week: 157lbs.
This week: 156 lbs.
Woot! Lost a pound!
Mini goal: 150lbs.

Been doing good keeping up the exercising. Gotta cut back a little on the portions again, but back on track for the most part. C'mon warm weather so I can run outside more!

Looking forward to your updates when you're ready again :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

That's funny, cuz I just read below first n commented without realizing it was home already! Lucky you!
I lost my keys at the gas station last week, n went crazy n like your miracle, I looked again after I thought I had many times, n they were right there- n don't know how they could be. Thank God (am I just blind?)