Monday, September 15, 2008

monday Weigh-IN


Thanks Tam for the e-mail, while I might or might not have forgotten, your accountability is exactly what I need. So, here goes nothing....

Last weigh-in weight: 248.1

Today's weight: 245.5

This weeks loss/gain: -2.6

Total weight lost: 32.2

Weight to lose to NEW mini-goal(240): 5.5


I decided to add in the" this week" thing and post my exact mini goal weight, and make it a "mini" goal!
I had gotten to almost 40 lbs, and fell off the wagon, but I am back on track.
I also re-did some math using my original weight and found that I have lost more than I thought. My original weight was 277.7 at my first WW weigh in (oh that hurt to put) and I found my calculator disagreed with my blog,(so there.)

Now my challenge is to get to the gym, and be ready for my 5k THIS WEEKEND. Also not to read the headlines and worry about the depression headed to the US, but denial is my friend... right?

The sun does come up every day, even if I see it or not.

3 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Yay for a loss! I think it was a good idea to re-evaluate your mini goal too. Makes it more manageable and since you were ALMOST there, you KNOW you can get there!!

Here's mine:

Last week: 164 lbs
This week: 162 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 31 lbs

Finally made it over that hump I was stuck at for a few weeks. My re-evaluation this week was my workout. Decided to do 2 days a week of jogging a lap or two around the neighborhood. Then, adding a lap of a sprint/walk interval run. Think that's what helped me lose this week.

Let's keep it up!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Wow, 5k this week already?
Best of luck in reaching your mini-goal in record time after all that walking! Get the gel-soles n foot-baths ready!

Anonymous said...

32 lbs is pretty awesome - way to go!