Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Its alright

I don't know where I would be without people in my life who love me enough to tell me when I am headed for destruction.

They say to me, "Here is why you feel like you do, now do something about it."

So I have to accept that it is alright to ask for help. I have to let go of the shame that I put onto myself. There is no shame in needing help. None. Why must I feel that way.

So, here is how I need help:

  • Moms and Dads: do you have suggestions for a reward and punishment system that works?
  • Anyone want to clean my house for me? Serious here.
  • I need some moms to talk to because I am really new at this and I feel what I am going through is not normal, when people keep telling me that it is. Lets have coffee!
  • I need major help with my budget and I mean major
I am sure there are a million more ways, but these are the major ones. Now I better get in the shower because there is work to be done.

Now enjoy the wisdom of the sage Tom Petty:


Its alright if you love me
Its alright if you don't
Im not afraid of you runnin away
Honey, I get the feelin you wont

There is no sense in pretendin
Your eyes give you give away
Something inside you is feelin like I do
We've said all there is to say

Baby, breakdown, go ahead give it to me
Breakdown, honey take me through the night
Breakdown, I'm standing here, can you see?
Breakdown, its all right
Its alright
Its all right

No comments: