Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its a boy!

If you hadn't noticed, I have been missing for a couple weeks on the blog here. Let's just say that my family has been going through some changes.

For quite some time my husband and I have been pursuing custody of his son. We brought him home just a little over two weeks ago.

I am a mom. (Okay, step-mom, but that term has such bad connotation...)

Jeramy turns 7 on May 2. He is intelligent, adorable, and very much like his dad. He is adjusting rather well considering.

I won't go into details about the past. Just know that Jeramy is thriving in his new environment. His half sister wants to move out here and go to college, so we are looking for cheap but nice housing for her, preferably a room to rent. (Contact me if you are considering it!)

I have had a good excuse for being gone from the blog, and so much to say I can't say anything.

I hope to get back to posting deep thoughts soon.

1 comment:

jason said...

I'm SO happy that the custody issue worked out for you guys. Woo Hoo!