Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Look Maggie, a Lemur!

I have always loved the Simpsons. One of my favorite episodes starts with Lisa showing pictures to Maggie, and there is one of a lemur. Then Bart comes in and gets poked on the arm and goes "Ow, quit it." I think this is when he got a tattoo. Anyways, I just loved the way that Lisa said "lemur." I love the sound of the word lemur. It rhymes with femur, but is much more funny. Plus, look at the lemurs, they are the goofiest looking things ever! I love their ringtails and pointy ears and masked face.

Lemurs have absolutely nothing to do with me right now, except that it just seems how funny life is. We have lots of homework to do, mostly Dave does. And Dave started 2 new jobs, and actually works 40 hours a week now, which means we hardly get to see each other not tired.

This whole thing is taking some getting used to.

And then the sun has been missing.

Well, it did come back today, which explains the change in my demeanor. I wonder if a lamp would actually help me? When would I use it? I have no desire to go to Alaska at all. The sun dissapears half a year, and hangs around too long the other half. I think I wouldn't make it. It is hard enough with Chicago weather!

I need to write an update email, lots have been mentioning they would like an update.

I got through my Christmas cards last night, just need to check a few more addresses, and buy stamps (the line was Ginormous last time) then I can send them out.

I miss my friends Paul and Pearl, I haven't seen them in a while, and I used to see them all the time, so I feel so funny without them.

Oh, and life as we know it, its about to change.

By the way, I bawled my eyes out during "Bolt." Really good movie, for a cartoon.

2 comments:

cestmoi19 said...

Zeebu, Zeeeeebu :)

I love the episode too!

So, my weight is again the same. Guess that's pretty awesome for having made it through Thanksgiving. Now....to make it through Christmas and New Year's at the same weight....hmmm

Snaggle Tooth said...

Glad you haven't dissappeared for too long!
Lemurs are primates, n have opposing thumbs, like humans...
I bought an animal encyclopedia set in my teens, n read the whole thing, all 20 volumes... n also have a nature series video of Lemurs.

I think I only gained about 5 pounds from holiday food so far- I'm eating too many baked goods lately! I hope you faired better-